This picture is what you shouldn't do if trying to avoid mergers. This has merges behind President Bush and the other men. The merge is the building behind them, it draws attention and also merges the hats of the men to it.
This picture has no merges on the man unlike the other picture. It has no merges because the picture is zoomed out. This is the better picture of the two.
This picture shows balance because its a basic shape of the formation of the men and so is the casket, with the same amount of men on each side of it. It shows a full picture with no missing parts. It also makes your eyes go in a circle around the casket.
1. Some challenges I encountered while trying to shoot were trying to find a good picture that resembled Bowie but also fit one of the composition techniques. Another problem I encountered was trying to find a picture that brought interest to the prompt metal. 2. I found myself thinking about framing the most. I tried to give a background but keep the picture simple. One time was for the the happiness photo of Avery. I tried to give the colors of the background but also not give too much to take away attention from her. 3. I would have redone the Bowie one, and took a picture that wasn't as faded, zoomed in more to frame it better, and make it simpler. 4. One thing I would have done the same would be the happiness photo with Avery because I feel like I framed it good, without mergers, and I got the rule of thirds in the picture. 5. I would be interested in shooting these prompts again because I feel like I could get better pictures for Bowie and metal
Comments
Post a Comment